Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Egg Casserole

I have no pictures of this recipe as I mixed it up
for Mitch to make for the kids tonight as I had to work:(
But its super easy and always a hit!

Recipe
1/2-1lb of ground sauage( I use turkey) browned
1/2 cup shredded cheese
6-10 eggs beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon black pepper
Misc chopped veggies

Beat eggs,black pepper and milk together, and then pour
into a casserole dish the more eggs the bigger the dish!
Add in your sauage,cheese and veggies.
Bake at 350 for 35-60m depending on the size and depth of the
casserole dish you are using. I like to use a 9x9 pan
its enough for a family of 4. But if its a week of busy
mornings I will use my 9x13 pan for left overs!
It also freezes great!
we like to cut it up into single serving size and wrap in
plastic wrap and freeze. Then we pull 1 or 5 out to warm up
and we make a sandwhich out of it on a whole wheat
english muffin or bagel.
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment