Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Turkey Buger Meatloaf

So I have never really liked meatloaf.
OK I actually can't stand it. But I "eat" it.
But then I ran across this and changed it up a little
to make it mine.
And I may now be a meatloaf lover! :)

Recipe:
adapted from food.com
2lbs ground turkey
1 egg
1/2 cup minced onion
1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup rolled oats
3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
12 slices of bacon

Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
Line a large baking pan with foil.
Lay 6 pieces of bacon side by side on a sheet of foil, lay
one meat loaf on top of back and wrap the bacon around your
meat loaf, place in baking pan. Repeat with second loaf.
Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment